For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2077980-80-2
Biological Activity：GLL398, an orally active selective estrogen receptor degrader (SERD), competitively binds to the estrogen receptor with an IC50 value of 1.14 nM. GLL398 exhibits a strong dose-dependent binding profile for the ER with a Y537S point mutation (IC50= 29.5 nM). GLL398 blocks tumor growth in xenograft breast cancer models.
Related Small Molecules:DS20362725;LSD1/ER-IN-1;Giredestrant;Avobenzone;Estriol-d3;Chrysin;ERRγ Inverse Agonist 1;(R)-DPN;MPP hydrochloride;GPR30 agonist-1;Diethylstilbestrol;Endoxifen;Glicoricone;ERB-196;Dihydroresveratrol;FLTX1;(Rac)-Hexestrol-d6
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.