For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 194665-85-5
Biological Activity：GaTx2 is a seletive and a high affinity inhibitor of ClC-2 channels with a voltage-dependent apparent KD of ∼20 pM. GaTx2 is a peptide toxin inhibitor from Leiurus quinquestriatus hebraeus venom. GaTx2 is useful in determining the role and the membrane localization of ClC-2 in specific cell types.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Atractyloside potassium salt;Picrotoxinin;MONNA;CaCCinh-A01;T16A(inh)-C01;Niflumic acid-13C6;Chlorotoxin;Meticrane;Kobusin;Phenyl benzoate;H100;DCPIB;Flufenamic acid-d4;Shikonin;T16Ainh-A01;Eact;Anthracene-9-carboxylic acid;Adjudin;Niflumic Acid-d5;NS1652;Talniflumate;ANO1-IN-2;ANO1-IN-3;Flufenamic acid-13C6;Fenamic acid;DFBTA
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.