For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Folic acid sodium
CAS No. : 6484-89-5
Biological Activity：Folic acid (Vitamin B9) sodium is a orally active essential nutrient from the B complex group of vitamins. Folic acid sodium shows antidepressant-like effect. Folic acid sodium reduces the risk of neonatal neural tube defects. Folic acid sodium can be used to the treatment of megaloblastic and macrocytic anemias due to folic deficiency.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Targets：DNA/RNA Synthesis|Endogenous Metabolite
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;Ametantrone;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;Pyrroloquinoline quinone;Roridin L2;NAPQI;Imidazole
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.