For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：FASN-IN-4 tosylate is a potent inhibitor of fatty acid synthase (FASN) with an IC50 of 10 nM (WO2012064642A1, compound 29). FASN-IN-4 tosylate also inhibits SARS-CoV-2 with an EC50 of 18.6 nM.
Research Area：Infection|Metabolic Disease
Targets：Fatty Acid Synthase (FASN)|SARS-CoV
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Lipid Metabolism Compound Library ;
Related Small Molecules:SARS-CoV-2-IN-33;GRL-0496;Grazoprevir potassium salt;SARS-CoV-2-IN-19;Molnupiravir;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-3;MM3122;Ketotifen fumarate;UCM05;SARS-CoV-2-IN-16;Thapsigargin;Pedunculoside;INSCoV-614(1B);Anti-SARS-CoV-2 Spike mAb (CR3022);GNF-2;Bemnifosbuvir hemisulfate;Kansuinine B;Proglumetacin;Lycorine
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.