For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 23062-24-0
Biological Activity：Eurycomalactone is an active quassinoid could be isolated from Eurycoma longifolia Jack. Eurycomalactone is a potent NF-κB inhibitor with an IC50 value of 0.5 μM. Eurycomalactone inhibits protein synthesis and depletes cyclin D1. Eurycomalactone enhances radiosensitivity through arrest cell cycle at G2/M phase and delayed DNA double-strand break repair. Eurycomalactone inhibits the activation of AKT/NF‑κB signaling, induces apoptosis and enhances chemosensitivity to Cisplatin (HY-17394).
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;Icariside F2;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;IKKγ NBD Inhibitory Peptide TFA;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;BI-3812;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol;Antioxidant agent-5;Apoptosis inducer 9
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.