For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
EP4 receptor antagonist 1
CAS No. : 2287259-07-6
Biological Activity：EP4 receptor antagonist 1 is a highly potent and selective competitive prostanoid EP4 receptor antagonist for cancer immunotherapy. EP4 receptor antagonist 1 inhibits human and mouse EP4 receptor with IC50s of 6.1 nM and 16.2 nM, respectively. IC50s >10 μM for human EP1, EP2,and EP3 receptors.
Related Small Molecules:Omidenepag isopropyl;DG-041;8-Isoprostaglandin E2;BAY-6672;trans-Isoferulic acid;GSK-269984A;KMN-80;SC 51089;p-Hydroxycinnamic acid;Pexopiprant;Dinoprost;Sulprostone;Prostaglandin E2;CAY10471 Racemate;Fevipiprant;TG6-10-1;Cicaprost;ER-819762;MRE-269-d6;ONO-8130;KAG-308;KF 13218;Prostaglandin E2-d4
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.