For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 845626-57-5
Biological Activity：DNA31 is a potent RNA polymerase inhibitor.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Ametantrone;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;P1788;Thymidine-13C5,15N;NSC 617145;116-9e;DNA Gyrase-IN-5;DMT-2′-F-Bz-dA;6-Thio-2′-Deoxyguanosine;Antitumor agent-74;Risdiplam;TH287 hydrochloride;Direct Black 38;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-ddA;BCH001;NKP-1339;Fialuridine;2′-O-MOE-5-Me-rC;PTC299;2′-F-Bz-dC Phosphoramidite
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.