For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 80-08-0
Biological Activity：Dapsone (4,4′-Diaminodiphenyl sulfone) is an orally active and blood-brain penetrant sulfonamide antibiotic with bacteriostatic, antimycobacterial and antiprotozoal activities. Dapsone exerts effective antileprosy activity and inhibits folate synthesis in cell extracts of M. leprae. Dapsone is used for dermatologic disorder research, including leprosy, dermatitis herpetiformis, acne vulgaris et al.
Targets：Parasite|Reactive Oxygen Species|Bacterial|Antibiotic
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;NF-κB Signaling Compound Library;Stem Cell Signaling Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;Ferroptosis Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Antibiotics Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Antiparasitic Compound library;Mitochondria-Targeted Compound Library;Tumorigenesis-Related Compound Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;Children’s Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;(+)-Isopulegol;Sandramycin;Chitoheptaose heptahydrochloride;LLO (91-99);Gepotidacin;Oritavancin;Monascorubrin;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;Herbimycin A;Antibacterial agent 45;Leucomycin;Isouvaretin;N-Acetyl-D-cysteine;Antibacterial agent 99;Vidarabine monohydrate;Nafcillin;Antitubercular agent-28;Ochromycinone
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.