For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 86631-38-1
Biological Activity：Cinnamtannin A2, a tetrameric procyanidin, can increases GLP-1 and insulin secretion in mice. Cinnamtannin A2 could upregulate the expression of corticotrophin releasing hormone. Cinnamtannin A2 exhibits antioxidant, anti-diabetic and nephroprotective effect.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:Albiglutide TFA;Pal-Glu(OSu)-OH;GLP-1R agonist 13;HAEGTFTSDVSSYLE;3-Deoxyglucosone;Apraglutide TFA;Pegapamodutide;Pemvidutide;GLP-1R agonist 14;GLP-1R agonist 16;GLP-1R agonist 12;Oxyntomodulin (swine);GLP-1R agonist 10;HAEGT;GLP-1R agonist 15;LY3437943
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.