For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 15 hydrochloride
CAS No. : 1225383-36-7
Biological Activity：cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 15 hydrochloride incorporates an IAP ligand for the E3 ubiquitin ligase, and a PROTAC linker. cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 15 hydrochloride can be used to design SNIPERs.
Targets：E3 Ligase Ligand-Linker Conjugates
Related Small Molecules:cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 6 hydrochloride;(S,R,S)-AHPC-Me-C10-NH2;cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 2;Glutarimide-Isoindolinone-NH-PEG3-COOH;cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 4;(S,R,S)-AHPC-Me-C7 ester;(S,R,S)-AHPC-C2-PEG4-N3;cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 5;cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 7;cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 16;(S,R,S)-AHPC-C8-NH2 hydrochloride;cIAP1 Ligand-Linker Conjugates 8;(S,R,S)-AHPC-PEG4-NH2;VHL Ligand-Linker Conjugates 15;VH032-PEG3-acetylene;(S,R,S)-AHPC-PEG2-NH2 dihydrochloride;VH032-PEG5-C6-Cl;(S,R,S)-AHPC-Me-C5-COOH
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.