For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 192819-27-5
Biological Activity：CDC801 is a potent and orally active phosphodiesterase 4 (PDE4) and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α) inhibitor with IC50 of 1.1 μM and 2.5 μM, respectively.
Targets：Phosphodiesterase (PDE)|TNF Receptor
Related Small Molecules:Senazodan hydrochloride;(E/Z)-HA155;Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;AX-024;ATX inhibitor 22;Carbazeran citrate;Bay 60-7550;BC11-38;Deltarasin hydrochloride;Glaucine;Ziritaxestat;QNZ;Udenafil-d7;D159687;ITI-214;Sinulatumolin E;PDE10-IN-5;Epobis;ICI 153110;Furamidine dihydrochloride;Mulberroside A;ML-030;Sinulatumolin D;PDE4-IN-10;Mirodenafil-d7 dihydrochloride;Ginsenoside Rc;PDE1-IN-4
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.