For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CCR1 antagonist 11 hydrochloride
Biological Activity：CCR1 antagonist 11 hydrochloride (A1B1) is an orally active CCR1 antagonist with the IC50 values of 0.03 μM, 0.58 μM and 0.32 μM for hCCR1, mCCR1 and rCCR1, respectively. CCR1 antagonist 11 hydrochloride can be used in the study of rheumatoid arthritis and other related inflammatory diseases.
Related Small Molecules:LMD-009;PF-04634817 succinate;Vercirnon;CKLF1-C27;Bindarit;CCR6 antagonist 1;CCR6 inhibitor 1;CCR4-351 hydrochloride;BI 639667;ML604086;CCR4 antagonist 3-1;AZD2423;AZD2098;AZD-1678;R243;RS102895 hydrochloride;Vicriviroc maleate;BMS-639623;AZD-4818;INCB 3284 dimesylate;Maceneolignan H;CKLF1-C27 TFA;CCR3 antagonist 1;C-021;INCB3344;RPT193
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.