For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1799574-70-1
Biological Activity：CC-90005 is a potent, selective and orally active inhibitor of protein kinase C-θ (PKC-θ), with an IC50 of 8 nM. CC-90005 shows selectivity for PKC-θ over PKC-δ (IC50=4440 nM). CC-90005 can inhibit T cell activation by IL-2 expression.
Related Screening Libraries:Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;
Related Small Molecules:[Ala107]MBP(104-118) TFA;BJE6-106;Myelin Basic Protein;Staurosporine;PKC-iota inhibitor 1;Hypericin;Malantide;PKCiota-IN-2 formic;PF-4950834;C8 Dihydroceramide;SC-9;DL-erythro-Dihydrosphingosine;Safingol;ZIP;Psychosine-d5;TPPB;Enzastaurin;Protein Kinase C (19-31);Protein kinase inhibitor H-7 dihydrochloride;Teleocidin A1;Ro 31-8220;[Ser25] Protein Kinase C (19-31);CGP60474
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.