For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：CBP/p300-IN-18 (compound 8) is a potent EP300/CBP HAT inhibitor with IC50s of 0.056, 0.46 µM for HAT EP300 and LK2 H3K27, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:Curcumin;GSK4028;CBP/p300-IN-19 hydrochloride;NSC 694621;PCAF-IN-2;I-CBP112;A-485;TPOP146;HAT-IN-1;DS17701585;Lys-CoA TFA;Histone Acetyltransferase Inhibitor II;NU9056;SYY-B085-1;CF53;CPTH2;Acetaminophen;Naphthol AS-E;Acetaminophen-13C6;NSC 698600;DCH36_06;C646;TTK21;GNE-781;YF-2;CBP/p300-IN-17;GNE-272;PU139
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.