For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Casein Kinase II Receptor Peptide
CAS No. : 198481-81-1
Biological Activity：Casein Kinase II Receptor Peptide is a substrate for casein kinase II with an Km value of 500 µM. Casein Kinase II Substrate can be used for measure casein kinase II activity in crude enzyme preparations.
Related Small Molecules:Umbralisib hydrochloride;4,5,6,7-Tetrabromo-1H-benzimidazole;TA-01;Ellagic acid;CK2 inhibitor 3;TMCB;CK2 inhibitor 2;Longdaysin;D4476;TTP 22;Orobol;(E/Z)-GO289;FPFT-2216;Silmitasertib sodium salt;Quinalizarin;PI-828;Emodin-d4;LH846;Casein Kinase inhibitor A86;BioE-1115;TMX-4116;MRT00033659;LY294002 hydrochloride;EGFR-IN-57;TBB;CK2/ERK8-IN-1;SR-3029;Casein Kinase II Inhibitor IV Hydrochloride;Epiblastin A
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]s.com. Our team will gladly assist you.