For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2001559-19-7
Biological Activity：BMS-986260, an immuno-oncology agent, is a potent, selective, and orally active TGFβR1 inhibitor (IC50=1.6 nM). BMS-986260 displays exquisite selectivity for TGFβR1 over its isozyme TGFβR2, as well as in a panel of more than 200 kinases examined. BMS-986260 inhibits TGFβ mediated nuclear translocation of pSMAD2/3 in MINK and NHLF cells lines with an IC50 of 350 nM and 190 nM, respectively.
Related Small Molecules:ML347;LDN193189 (GMP);TGFβRI-IN-4;ALK5-IN-6;TGFβ-IN-1;p-nitro-Pifithrin-α;Chromenone 1;OD36;ALK5-IN-32;SB-505124 hydrochloride;K02288;ALK5-IN-28;LY-364947;LY3200882;Itacnosertib;J-1063;Maohuoside A;ALK5-IN-27;Galunisertib;ALK2-IN-4 succinate;SB-431542 (GMP);A 83-01;A 77-01;MU1700;Dorsomorphin;ALK5-IN-34;SM 16;SB 525334
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.