For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2460133-35-9
Biological Activity：BMS-986251 is an orally active and selective RORγt inverse agonist with an EC50 of 12 nM for RORγt GAL4. BMS-986251 inhibits IL-17 with an EC50 of 24 nM in human whole blood assay. BMS-986251 demonstrates robust efficacy in mouse acanthosis and Imiquimod-induced (HY-B0180) models (preclinical models of psoriasis).
Related Small Molecules:RORγt inhibitor 1;GNE-6468;SR3335;AX-024;RORγt inverse agonist 30;GNE-0946;Ginsenoside F3;Perakizumab;RORγt inverse agonist 13;PNRI-299;CTX-471;Ac-YVAD-CHO;Deucravacitinib;Vimirogant hydrochloride;SR2211;Bevurogant;Mulberroside A;NFAT Transcription Factor Regulator-1;IL-17A antagonist 1;Kansuinine B;Ginsenoside Rc;ROR agonist-1;RORγt Inverse agonist 8;5(S)15(S)-DiHETE;IL-17A inhibitor 2;Anti-Mouse IL-1b Antibody;Raleukin;Ossirene;VGX-1027
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.