For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2378852-76-5
Biological Activity：BCL6-IN-9 (compound 1) is a potent B-cell lymphoma 6 protein (BCL6) inhibitor, with an IC50 of 3.9 nM. BCL6-IN-9 can be used for the research of cancer.
Related Small Molecules:BI-3812;Pyridoclax;PUMA BH3 TFA;Dehydrocorydaline;Bufarenogin;Murizatoclax;Obatoclax;CYD-2-11;BM 957;(S)-Gossypol (acetic acid);A-385358;Mcl-1 inhibitor 6;S55746;Anticancer agent 63;MCL-1/BCL-2-IN-2;Anticancer agent 65;(E)-Ferulic acid-d3;Bcl-2-IN-8;S65487 hydrochloride;PI-1840;MIK665;WEHI-539;Bax activator-1;UBX1325;Mcl-1 inhibitor 3;Maritoclax;ABT 737-d8
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.