For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
BAN ORL 24
CAS No. : 1401463-54-4
Biological Activity：BAN ORL 24 is a nociceptin/orphanin FQ (N/OFQ) peptide receptor (NOP) antagonist. BAN ORL 24 has antagonistic effect for nociceptin (NOP) receptor with KI value of 0.24 nM in CHO cell. BAN ORL 24 can be used for the research of cancer and analgesic.
Research Area：Cancer|Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Anti-Obesity Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;
Related Small Molecules:ORL1 antagonist 1;Loperamide-d6 N-Oxide;Deltorphin 2 TFA;Nalfurafine;β-Lipotropin (60-65);GSK1521498 free base;Trimebutine-d5 fumarate;Dynorphin B (1-13) (TFA);Dermorphin Analog;β-Endorphin (6-31), human;JTC-801;Valorphin;Corydaline;TAN-452;Matrine;Naloxonazine dihydrochloride;[Leu5]-Enkephalin;Sec-O-Glucosylhamaudol;DPDPE;EST73502;CTOP;β-Endorphin, equine;Tyr-W-MIF-1;Nociceptin (1-13), amide TFA;Morphiceptin;[Nphe1]Nociceptin(1-13)NH2;UFP-101
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.