For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 866269-28-5
Biological Activity：AZD8848 is a selective toll-like receptor 7 (TLR7) antedrug agonist which is developed for the research of asthma and allergic rhinitis.
Targets：Toll-like Receptor (TLR)
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Small Molecule Immuno-Oncology Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antioxidant Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Pyroptosis Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:C29;TMX-201;RS 09;ODN 20844;TLR7/8-IN-1;TLR8 agonist 5;Sulfo-ara-F-NMN;TLR7/8 antagonist 1;Gardiquimod;PF-4878691;Tri(TLR4-IN-C34-PEG2-amide-PEG1)-amide-C3-COOH;Pepinh-TRIF TFA;Afimetoran;Schaftoside;ODN 2088;CU-CPT22;UC-1V150;Diprovocim-X;CL264;MMG-11 quarterhydrate;CU-CPT 4a;TLR7/8 agonist 4;SM-324405;Enpatoran
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.