For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 946293-78-3
Biological Activity：Aumitin is a diaminopyrimidine-based autophagy inhibitor which inhibits mitochondrial respiration by targeting complex I. Aumitin inhibits starvation- and rapamycin induced autophagy dose dependently with IC50s of 0.12 μM and 0.24 μM, respectively.
Research Area：Cancer|Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Autophagy Compound Library;Cuproptosis Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;Stauprimide;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;Notoginsenoside Fc;AGN 193109-d7;AT9283;Ciclopirox-d11;BIX-01294;Wogonoside;Cyclovirobuxine D;Clotrimazole-d5;Curcumin;Loperamide-d6 N-Oxide;Physalin B;Colistin sulfate;Salvianolic acid B;10074-G5;Dehydrocorydaline;Glucosamine-13C hydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.