For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 344920-08-7
Biological Activity：Atorvastatin hemicalcium trihydrate is an orally active HMG-CoA reductase inhibitor, has the ability to effectively decrease blood lipids. Atorvastatin hemicalcium trihydrate inhibits human SV-SMC proliferation and invasion with IC50s of 0.39 μM and 2.39 μM, respectively.
Research Area：Metabolic Disease|Inflammation/Immunology
Related Small Molecules:β-Amyrin acetate;SR12813;Cerivastatin;Meglutol;Hesperetin 7-O-glucoside;Monacolin J;QH536;β-Amyrin palmitate;HMG499;Clinofibrate;Mevastatin;S-2E
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.