For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1443373-17-8
Biological Activity：AM-2099 is a potent and selective inhibitor of voltage-gated sodium channel Nav1.7 with an IC50 of 0.16 μM for human Nav1.7.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel Compound Library;Neuroprotective Compound Library;Mechanoreceptors Compound Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Sodium Channel Blocker Library;
Related Small Molecules:Lu AE98134;Zandatrigine;Veratridine;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;GX-674;Dibucaine;Sodium Channel inhibitor 2;3-Deoxyaconitine;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;Tocainide hydrochloride;Licarbazepine-d4-1;Metaflumizone-d4;β-Pompilidotoxin;Nav1.1 activator 1;ICA-121431;Brompheniramine maleate;ABBV-318;PF 05089771;DPI 201-106;TC-N 1752
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.