For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 172165-56-9
Biological Activity：Acrivastine D7 (BW825C D7) is a deuterium labeled Acrivastine. Acrivastine is a short acting histamine 1 receptor antagonist.
Related Small Molecules:Tripelennamine;Brompheniramine-d6 maleate;Samelisant;Chlorphenoxamine;H3 receptor-MO-1;Diphenhydramine;ABT-239;Ketotifen fumarate;Ranitidine;Cetirizine;Diphenylpyraline hydrochloride;Loratadine-d5;Phenyltoloxamine;Ritanserin;BMY-25271;FRG8701;Mecamylamine hydrochloride;Cimetidine sulfoxide;Brompheniramine maleate;Tecastemizole;Famotidine-13C,d3;Bromazine-d6 hydrochloride
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.