For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 177028-90-9
Biological Activity：AChE-IN-27 (compound 8c) is an AChE inhibitor (IC50=0.19 µM). AChE-IN-27 can be used in studies of neurological diseases such as alzheimer’s disease, dementia, ataxia and myasthenia gravis.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:Piperilate;BuChE-IN-5;AChE/BChE-IN-10;Timosaponin AIII;Trimyristin;AChE-IN-10;Isoimperatorin;Pseudocoptisine chloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;Sinapine thiocyanate;sEH/AChE-IN-1;AChE-IN-11;Heliosupine;(-)-Cyclopenin;Leptomerine;eeAChE-IN-1;HDAC6-IN-6;Corydaline;Cyclanoline chloride;AChE-IN-20
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.