For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1321361-13-0
Biological Activity：AChE/BChE/BACE-1-IN-1 (Compound 4k) is an orally active inhibitor of AChE, BChE, and BACE-1 with IC50 values of 0.058, 0.082 and 0.115 μM against hAChE, hBChE and hBACE-1, respectively. AChE/BChE/BACE-1-IN-1 shows considerable PAS-AChE binding capability, excellent brain permeation, potential disassembly of Aβ aggregates, and neuroprotective activity against Aβ-induced stress. AChE/BChE/BACE-1-IN-1 has remarkable antioxidant potential.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:LY2886721;Piperilate;BACE1-IN-9;BuChE-IN-5;AChE/BChE-IN-10;Timosaponin AIII;Trimyristin;AChE-IN-10;Isoimperatorin;Pseudocoptisine chloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;Sinapine thiocyanate;sEH/AChE-IN-1;AChE-IN-11;Heliosupine;(-)-Cyclopenin;Taletrectinib;Leptomerine;eeAChE-IN-1;HDAC6-IN-6;β-Secretase Inhibitor II
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.