For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 482646-13-9
Biological Activity：A2ti-2 is a selective and low-affinity annexin A2/S100A10 heterotetramer (A2t) inhibitor with an IC50 of 230 μM. A2ti-2 specifically disrupts the protein-protein interaction (PPI) between A2 and S100A10. A2ti-2 prevents human papillomavirus type 16 (HPV16) infection.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:SRPIN340;ZIKV-IN-4;Aminothiazole;CYP2C9/CYP2C19-IN-1;L-Lysine;L-Lysine-13C6,15N2,d9 dihydrochloride;4E2RCat;ESI-09;Tubacin;Lycorine;HPV16 E7 (86-93) (TFA);Teslexivir;PCL 016;NGI-1;(-)-α-Pinene;HPV16-E711-20 epitope;Encephalitic alphavirus-IN-1;HCVcc-IN-1;L-Lysine-d4 hydrochloride;ZINC03129319;SARS-CoV-2 Mpro-IN-4;Palmatine;Human Papillomavirus (HPV) E7 protein (49-57);Ensitrelvir
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.