For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 7270-83-9
Biological Activity：7-Acetoxy-1-methylquinolinium iodide (AMQI) is a fluorogenic substrate for cholinesterase (Ex = 320 nm, Em = 410 nm). Hydrolysis of 7-acetoxy-1-methylquinolinium iodide is used at the fluorometric flow system for the detection and identification of inhibitors..
Related Small Molecules:Piperilate;BuChE-IN-5;AChE/BChE-IN-10;Timosaponin AIII;Trimyristin;AChE-IN-10;Isoimperatorin;Pseudocoptisine chloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;Sinapine thiocyanate;sEH/AChE-IN-1;AChE-IN-11;Heliosupine;(-)-Cyclopenin;Leptomerine;eeAChE-IN-1;HDAC6-IN-6;Corydaline;Cyclanoline chloride;AChE-IN-20
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.