For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 51-21-8
Biological Activity：5-Fluorouracil (5-FU) is an analogue of uracil and a potent antitumor agent. 5-Fluorouracil affects pyrimidine synthesis by inhibiting thymidylate synthetase thus depleting intracellular dTTP pools. 5-Fluorouracil induces apoptosis and can be used as a chemical sensitizer. 5-Fluorouracil also inhibits HIV.
Targets：Nucleoside Antimetabolite/Analog|HIV|Endogenous Metabolite|Apoptosis
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Apoptosis Compound Library;Cell Cycle/DNA Damage Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Anti-Aging Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Reprogramming Compound Library;Nucleotide Compound Library;NMPA-Approved Drug Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Lung Cancer Compound Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Blood Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Tumorigenesis-Related Compound Library;Children’s Drug Library;Chemotherapy Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Physalin A;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;Bomedemstat ditosylate;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;Biliverdin hydrochloride;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;m7GpppCpG;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;BJE6-106
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.