For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 510758-19-7
Biological Activity：5-FAM-Alkyne is a high selective and sensitive fluorescent biosensor for alkaline phosphatase (ALP).
Related Screening Libraries:Covalent Screening Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Covalent Screening Library;
Related Small Molecules:GNF362;ZLDI-8;Uralenol;SHP504;Trimyristin;SHP099 hydrochloride;MY10;PTP1B-IN-3 diammonium;Calyculin A;LMPTP inhibitor 1 dihydrochloride;[pTyr5] EGFR (988-993) (TFA);RMC-3943;AS1949490;PGAM1-IN-1;TD52 dihydrochloride;bpV(phen);EDP-305;CCT007093;(E/Z)-Icerguastat;ARL67156 trisodium;Cytostatin;SHP394;PTP1B-IN-4;EWP 815;PTP1B-IN-2;SHP389;NSC 663284;PSB-06126
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.