For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 729589-58-6
Biological Activity：2-Furoyl-LIGRLO-amide is a potent and selective proteinase-activated receptor 2 (PAR2) agonist with a pD2 value of 7.0..
Targets：Protease Activated Receptor (PAR)
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Peptide Library;
Related Small Molecules:ENMD-1068 hydrochloride;Atopaxar hydrobromide;SLIGRL-NH2 TFA;SCH79797 dihydrochloride;AC-55541;TRAP-6-IN-1;TRAP-6 amide TFA;I-191;ML354;Parstatin(human);UDM-001651;AZ8838;Protease-Activated Receptor-1, PAR-1 Agonist;TFLLR-NH2(TFA);tcY-NH2;VKGILS-NH2 TFA;2-Furoyl-LIGRLO-amide TFA;Protease-Activated Receptor-1 antagonist 1;GB-110;Protease-Activated Receptor-1 antagonist 2;RWJ-56110 dihydrochloride;Trypsin;TRAP-6;Protease-Activated Receptor-3 (PAR-3) (1-6), human TFA;GB-88
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]xpress.com. Our team will gladly assist you.