For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Methotrexate α-tert-butyl ester
CAS No. : 79640-70-3
Biological Activity：Methotrexate α-tert-butyl ester, capped by OtBu, significantly reduces tumor growth in HT1080 tumor bearing mice. Methotrexate is an antimetabolite and antifolate agent and is also an immunosuppressant and antineoplastic agent.
Related Small Molecules:Ametantrone;ddCTP trisodium;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-dA;P1788;Thymidine-13C5,15N;NSC 617145;116-9e;DNA Gyrase-IN-5;DMT-2′-F-Bz-dA;6-Thio-2′-Deoxyguanosine;Antitumor agent-74;Risdiplam;TH287 hydrochloride;Direct Black 38;7-TFA-ap-7-Deaza-ddA;BCH001;NKP-1339;Fialuridine;2′-O-MOE-5-Me-rC;PTC299;2′-F-Bz-dC Phosphoramidite
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.