For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Magnesium acetate tetrahydrate
CAS No. : 16674-78-5
Biological Activity：Magnesium acetate tetrahydrate is a hydrated form of anhydrous magnesium acetate salt. As a salt form of Magnesium, Magnesium acetate is one of the bioavailable forms of magnesium and forms a very water soluble compound. Magnesium acetate tetrahydrate can be used as an electrolyte supplementation or a reagent in molecular biology experiments.
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Anti-Infection Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Antiviral Compound Library;Human Endogenous Metabolite Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Antibacterial Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Anti-Pancreatic Cancer Compound Library;Gut Microbial Metabolite Library;Microbial Metabolite Library;Glucose Metabolism Compound Library;Food Additive Library ;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Inactive Ingredient Library;Rare Diseases Drug Library;FDA-Approved Anticancer Drug Library;Human Metabolite Library;Non-steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;Sandramycin;LLO (91-99);N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;Gepotidacin;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Biliverdin hydrochloride;Oritavancin;Azlocillin sodium salt;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Herbimycin A;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;Antibacterial agent 45
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.