For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2242751-53-5
Biological Activity：Acoramidis (AG10) hydrochloride is an orally active and selective kinetic stabilizer of WT and V122I-TTR (transthyretin). Acoramidis (AG10) hydrochloride is used in the study for transthyretin amyloidosis.
Research Area：Endocrinology|Metabolic Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Clinical Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Endocrinology Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Revusiran;Patisiran sodium;Eplontersen;Acoramidis;Dichlorophenyl-ABA;Inotersen sodium;Vutrisiran
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.