For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1672662-14-4
Biological Activity：PT2399 is a potent and selective HIF-2α antagonist, which directly binds to HIF-2α PAS B domain with an IC50 of 6 nM. PT2399 displays potent antitumor activity in vivo.
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus; Epigenetics Compound Library;Immunology/Inflammation Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Oxygen Sensing Compound Library;Chemical Probe Library;Glutamine Metabolism Compound Library;Anti-Breast Cancer Compound Library;Anti-Cancer Metabolism Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Transcription Factor-Targeted Library;Targeted Diversity Library;Cancer Stem Cells Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:TC-S 7009;Glucosamine-13C hydrochloride;HIF1-IN-3;Prolyl Hydroxylase inhibitor 1;Glucosamine-13C6,15N hydrochloride;HIF-PHD-IN-1;AKBA;LW6;HIF-2α-IN-5;HIF-1/2α-IN-2;GEM-5;HIF-1/2α-IN-1;Roxadustat;Daprodustat;Acetylarenobufagin;Zifcasiran;Acriflavine hydrochloride;BAY 87-2243;PHD-1-IN-1;PT-2385;ZINC13466751;(Rac)-Dencichine;Enarodustat;HIF-2α-IN-6;ENMD-1198
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.