For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
PKR activator 1
CAS No. : 2283420-62-0
Biological Activity：PKR activator 1 is a potent pyruvate kinase-R (PKR) activator extracted from patent WO2019035865A1, compound E7-93.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:TEPP-46;Etavopivat;Alkannin;PKM2-IN-3;PKM2-IN-1;PKM2 activator 3;PKR-IN-2;PKR activator 2;PKM2 activator 5;Mitapivat;FX-11;PKM2 activator 4;DASA-58;TEPC466;PKM2 activator 2
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.