For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 914453-97-7
Biological Activity：Felypressin acetate (PLV-2 acetate) is a non-catecholamine vasoconstrictor and a vasopressin 1 agonist. Felypressin acetate is widely used in dental procedures.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;Clinical Compound Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Macrocyclic Compound Library;Peptide Library;Cyclic Peptide Library;
Related Small Molecules:Lixivaptan;Mozavaptan hydrochloride;Balovaptan;Big Endothelin-1 (1-38), human;WAY-151932;Felypressin;Antagonist G TFA;Mozavaptan-d6;SKF 100398;Fedovapagon;L-371,257;Argipressin;D[LEU4,LYS8]-VP;d[Cha4]-AVP;RG7713;TASP0390325;Terlipressin-d5;SRX246;Terlipressin acetate;SR 49059;Big Endothelin-1 (1-39), porcine
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.