For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Ellipyrone A, a γ-pyrone enclosed macrocyclic poyketide, shows inhibition potential against dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (IC50=0.35 mM). Ellipyrone A also has anti-carbolytic property against α-glucosidase (IC50=0.74 mM) and α-amylase (IC50=0.59 mM).
Research Area：Metabolic Disease
Related Small Molecules:Cofrogliptin;Anagliptin-d6;P32/98;Talabostat;Dutogliptin;Gosogliptin;Prodipine hydrochloride;Diprotin B;16-Hydroxycleroda-3,13-dien-15,16-olide;Gemigliptin tartrate;Teneligliptin hydrobromide hydrate;Teneligliptin-d4;DBPR108;Anagliptin hydrochloride;UAMC00039 dihydrochloride;Retagliptin;Diprotin A TFA;Puromycin aminonucleoside
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.