For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：EGFR/CSC-IN-1 is a potential EGFR (IC50 10.52 nM) and cancer stem cell (CSC) dual inhibitor for triple-negative breast cancer treatment.
Related Small Molecules:NSC81111;pp60 (v-SRC) Autophosphorylation Site, Phosphorylated;BMS-690514;Osimertinib-13C,d3;EGFR-IN-5;FGFR2-IN-3;Genistein;Epertinib hydrochloride;UNC-CA359;Osimertinib mesylate;AV-412 free base;Nelipepimut-S;Falnidamol;HER2-IN-6;PROTAC EGFR degrader 7;CHMFL-EGFR-202;Avitinib;Naquotinib;Lavendustin A;EAI001;EGFR/HER2/CDK9-IN-2;Cyasterone;DP-C-4;Allitinib
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.