For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
Biological Activity：Desmethyl Celecoxib-d4 is the deuterium labeled Desmethyl Celecoxib. Desmethyl Celecoxib (compound 3b) is a selective cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) inhibitor (IC50=32 nM) with anti-inflammatory activities. Desmethyl Celecoxib is an analog of Celecoxib and with the optimal yield of 75%.
Related Small Molecules:Akt/NF-κB/JNK-IN-1;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-3;Ampyrone;COX-2-IN-24;Zaltoprofen-d7;α-Vitamin E-d6;1-Hydroxy-ibuprofen;Asaraldehyde;(-)-Epicatechin;20(S)-Ginsenoside Rg3;Ginsenoside Rd;Nimesulide D5;COX-2/5-LOX-IN-1;S-(+)-Marmesin;Tazofelone;Catechin-13C3;Diclofenac-d4;Proglumetacin;Ethoxycoronarin D;Phenidone;Iguratimod;Fenbufen-d9;COX-2-IN-6;Anti-inflammatory agent 9;Pentagamavunon-1;Aceclofenac
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.