For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1176306-10-7
Biological Activity：Alamandine, a member of the renin-angiotensin system (RAS), a vasoactive peptide, is an endogenous ligand of the G protein-coupled receptor MrgD. Alamandine targets to protect the kidney and heart through anti-hypertensive actions.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Anti-Cardiovascular Disease Compound Library;Orally Active Compound Library;Neurotransmitter Receptor Compound Library;Angiogenesis-Related Compound Library;Peptide Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Saralasin;A81988;Imidaprilate-d5;Mca-Ala-Pro-Lys(Dnp)-OH;EMD 66684;Abz-FR-K(Dnp)-P-OH;H-Tyr-Tyr-OH;Deserpidine;BMS-265246;TD-0212;Vicenin 3;Delapril hydrochloride;Angiotensin I/II (1-6) (TFA);YS-49;Vicenin 2;Cilazapril;Phosphoramidon Disodium;TRV055
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.