For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2763831-53-2
Biological Activity：RI-962 is a potent and selective receptor-interacting protein kinase 1 (RIPK1) inhibitor. RI-962 inhibits RIPK1 with an IC50 value of 35.0 nM. RI-962 can be used for the research of nervous system diseases and inflammatory diseases.
Research Area：Inflammation/Immunology|Neurological Disease
Related Small Molecules:RIPA-56;RIPK3-IN-2;GSK2983559 free acid;AV123;RIPK1-IN-8;RIP2 kinase inhibitor 2;RIP2 Kinase Inhibitor 4;PK68;GSK-872;RIPK-IN-4;TP-030-2;OD36;TP-030-1;RIPK2-IN-2;GSK3145095;Necrostatin 2;RIPK1-IN-4;RIPK1-IN-15;GSK-843;(Rac)-GSK547;RIPK2-IN-1;RIP2 kinase inhibitor 1;Kongensin A;PROTAC RIPK degrader-6;RIPK1-IN-10
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.