For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 434938-41-7
Biological Activity：K41498 is a potent and highly selective CRF2 receptor antagonist with Ki values of 0.66 nM, 0.62 nM and 425 nM for human CRF2α, CRF2β and CRF1 receptors respectively. K41498 is an analogues of antisauvagine-30 (aSvg-30), inhibits sauvagine-stimulated cAMP accumulation in hCRF2α– and hCRF2β-expressing cells. K41498 can be used for hypotension study.
Research Area：Cardiovascular Disease
Related Small Molecules:Stresscopin-related peptide (human);Sauvagine;CRF(6-33)(human) TFA;NBI-27914;Urocortin III, mouse;Emicerfont;R121919;CP 316311;Pexacerfont;Urotensin I TFA;Urocortin, rat TFA;Urocortin II, human TFA;α-Helical CRF(9-41);CP 376395;Urocortin, human;CRF, bovine TFA;Tildacerfont;Cortagine;Antisauvagine-30 TFA
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.