For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
WIN 55,212-2 Mesylate
CAS No. : 131543-23-2
Biological Activity：WIN 55,212-2 Mesylate is a potent aminoalkylindole cannabinoid (CB) receptor agonist with Kis of 62.3 and 3.3 nM for human recombinant CB1 and CB2 receptors, respectively.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Bioactive Compound Library Plus;GPCR/G Protein Compound Library;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;Anti-Prostate Cancer Compound Library;
Related Small Molecules:Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;GW842166X;RVD-Hpα TFA;β-Caryophyllene;Hemopressin(rat) TFA;AM8936;Taranabant;Bay 59-3074;NESS 0327;CB1-IN-2;Olivetol;CB1/2 agonist 1;N-Oleoyl glycine;CB1 antagonist 1;COR170;AZD1940;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium-13C2,d2;MRL-650;Pregnenolone-d4-1;β-Caryophyllene-d2;GAT228;ANEB-001;CBR Agonist-1;BML-190;Tetrahydromagnolol;MJ15;UCM707;2-Arachidonoylglycerol-d8;NIDA-41020
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.