For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 168560-79-0
Biological Activity：UPF-523 (AIDA), a rigid (carboxyphenyl) glycine derivative, is a relatively potent and selective antagonist of group I metabotropic glutamate receptors (mGlu1a) with an IC50 of 214 μM. But UPF-523 has no effect on group II (mGlu2), group III (mGlu4) receptors or ionotropic glutamate receptors. UPF-523 has the potential for the research of the acute arthritis.
Related Small Molecules:LY3020371 hydrochloride;ZJ43;FPTQ;(S)-MCPG;mGluR2 modulator 1;VU6010572;Mavoglurant racemate;DFMTI;JNJ16259685;Auglurant;FITM;(-)-Camphoric acid;LY367385 hydrochloride;Cinnabarinic acid;LY379268;AZD 9272;mGluR2 antagonist 1;ABP688;FTIDC;MPPG;L-AP3;VU6001966;VU0155041 sodium;VU 0364439;trans-ACPD;AZD-8529 mesylate;VU 0357121;PHCCC;HexylHIBO;VU0650786
Trending products：Recombinant Proteins | Bioactive Screening Libraries | Natural Products | Fluorescent Dye | PROTAC | Isotope-Labeled Compounds | Oligonucleotides
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected] Our team will gladly assist you.