For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 2764674-60-2
Biological Activity：BTK-IN-14 is a potent inhibitor of BTK. BTK plays an important role in signaling mediated by B cell antigen receptor (BCR) and Fcγreceptor (FcγR) in B cells and myeloid cells, respectively. BTK-IN-14 has the potential for the research of related diseases, especially autoimmune diseases, inflammatory diseases or cancer (extracted from patent WO2022057894A1, compound 1).
Related Small Molecules:JAK3/BTK-IN-1;Elsubrutinib;ARQ 531;PF-06250112;PCI 29732;CHMFL-EGFR-202;Avitinib;RN486;GDC-0834 Racemate;Spebrutinib besylate;Vecabrutinib;BMX-IN-1;Tolebrutinib;BTK-IN-16;(R)-Zanubrutinib;Pirtobrutinib;CTA056;EGFR-IN-40;QL-X-138;ACP-5862;BTK-IN-12;JAK3/BTK-IN-4;JAK3/BTK-IN-6;BTK inhibitor 20;SJF620
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.