For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 1332075-63-4
Biological Activity：PI3kδ inhibitor 1 is a potent and selective PI3Kδ inhibitor with an IC50 of 3.8 nM.
Related Small Molecules:Umbralisib hydrochloride;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Rigosertib sodium;Tenalisib R Enantiomer;PI3K/VEGFR2-IN-1;1,3-Dicaffeoylquinic acid;PI3Kδ-IN-1;PI-103-d8;PI3Kα-IN-8;PI-103 Hydrochloride;IC-87114;PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-6;PI3K-IN-10;SF2523;PI3K-IN-29;PI3K/mTOR Inhibitor-1;PI3K-IN-26;GSK-F1;Serabelisib;Amdizalisib;Glaucocalyxin A;PI3K/AKT-IN-2;PIK-294;CAL-130 Hydrochloride;YS-49;hSMG-1 inhibitor 11e
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.