For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 27741-01-1
Biological Activity：Geniposidic acid is an effective anticancer and radioprotection agent.
Mice were given an intraperitoneal injection of Geniposidic acid (GA) (12.5, 25, 50 mg/kg) 1 h before receiving GA against d-galactosamine (GalN) (800 mg/kg)/LPS (40 μg/kg). Liver and blood samples were collected 1 and 8 h after GalN/LPS injection. The survival rate of the GA group was significantly higher than the control. GalN/LPS increased serum aminotransferase activity, serum tumor necrosis factor-α level and hepatic lipid peroxidation and decreased hepatic glutathione content . GA enhanced significantly the postirradiation responses of splenic blastogenesis by PHA. In addition, GA is a potent tumor growth inhibitor when combined with the X-irradiation, though there was no significant synergetic effect on their combined antitumor activity. The preliminary results of GA on hematological and blastogenic observations in this study suggested that it may very well, partially, play a role in an effective anticancer product with the ability to decrease undesirable radiation damage to the hematologic tissue after high dose irradiation .
Related Screening Libraries:Natural Product Library Plus;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Apoptosis Compound Library;Metabolism/Protease Compound Library;Natural Product Library;Anti-Cancer Compound Library;Human Endogenous Metabolite Compound Library;Glycoside Compound Library;Lipid Compound Library;Ferroptosis Compound Library;Medicine Food Homology Compound Library;Terpenoids Library;Traditional Chinese Medicine Active Compound Library;Food-Sourced Compound Library ;Anti-Cancer Natural Product Library;Plant-Sourced Natural Product Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:D-α-Hydroxyglutaric acid disodium;Physalin A;Nicotinamide N-oxide;3-Hydroxyglutaric acid-d5;DPPC-d62;SDMA-d6;Bomedemstat ditosylate;2-Mercaptobenzothiazole;N-Acetyl-L-glutamic acid-d5;(3R,5S)-3-Hydroxy Cotinine-d3;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;Biliverdin hydrochloride;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;D-Glucose-13C,d1-3;2,3-Diaminopropionic acid hydrochloride;Docosanoic acid-d3;Choline-d6 chloride;Pregnenolone monosulfate sodium;25-Hydroxycholesterol-d6;BJE6-106;Pyrroloquinoline quinone
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.