For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 116-38-1
Biological Activity：Edrophonium chloride is a readily reversible acetylcholinesterase inhibitor; prevents breakdown of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine and acts by competitively inhibiting the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, mainly at the neuromuscular junction.
Research Area：Neurological Disease
Related Screening Libraries:Drug Repurposing Compound Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Plus;FDA-Approved Drug Library Mini;Bioactive Compound Library Plus;Neuronal Signaling Compound Library;FDA-Approved Drug Library;CNS-Penetrant Compound Library;Drug Repurposing Compound Library;Anti-COVID-19 Compound Library;FDA Approved & Pharmacopeial Drug Library;Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Compound Library;Human Metabolite Library;
Related Small Molecules:Piperilate;BuChE-IN-5;AChE/BChE-IN-10;Timosaponin AIII;Trimyristin;AChE-IN-10;Isoimperatorin;Pseudocoptisine chloride;Itopride-d6 hydrochloride;Sinapine thiocyanate;sEH/AChE-IN-1;AChE-IN-11;Heliosupine;(-)-Cyclopenin;Leptomerine;eeAChE-IN-1;HDAC6-IN-6;Corydaline;Cyclanoline chloride;AChE-IN-20
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.