For research use only. We do not sell to patients.
CAS No. : 206986-88-1
Biological Activity：Cinchonine ((8R,9S)-Cinchonine) monohydrochloride hydrate is a natural compound which has been effectively used as antimalarial agent. Cinchonine monohydrochloride hydrate activates endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced apoptosis in human liver cancer cells. Cinchonine monohydrochloride hydrate is also an inhibitor of human platelet aggregation. Cinchonine monohydrochloride hydrate possesses a suppressive effect on adipogenesis.
Related Small Molecules:Physalin A;(+)-Isopulegol;Bomedemstat ditosylate;Enpp/Carbonic anhydrase-IN-1;GK563;Calpeptin;Lobetyolin;SR9186;Antileishmanial agent-2;Azlocillin sodium salt;BJE6-106;Dinaciclib;Ecteinascidin 770;MDM2-p53-IN-15;AT9283;Staurosporine;SNS-032;C188-9;ZLDI-8;Topoisomerase I/II inhibitor 3;Xevinapant;Mangiferin;Cambinol
- MedChemExpress (MCE) offers a wide range of high-quality research chemicals and biochemicals (novel life-science reagents, reference compounds and natural compounds) for scientific use；
- Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
- roduct quality is the key to our success and we take pride in offering only the highest-grade products.；
- We provide HNMR, LC-MS, HPLC, stability testing and activity assays of our products to clients.；
- Product identity, quality, purity and activity are assured by our robust quality control programs and procedures.；
- Customized order volume ranging from milligrams to kilograms scale；
Structurally and synthetically diverse biologically active compounds；
We provide customer-oriented services. To explore more, please contact us at [email protected]. Our team will gladly assist you.